Friday, August 13, 2010

Bye Bye Baby.....
We have a cosy home. (Does "COSY" always have to mean "SMALL"?) My 2 big girls share a room and our toddler has been in our room since birth. At the beginning of the year we finished building an office out the back. This freed up a room inside to be a nursery. YIPPEE!!



I lovingly painted it and got most of the furniture in place but since this room was our old office, we couldn't move the modem until we had a certain cord or attachment. This room was in limbo for 6 months. Half nursery-half office. Then we got busy and distracted and changing rooms went down on the priority list. It was so frustrating!!!!



Finally and quite suddenly, I was desperate to move said child out and it happened all in one afternoon! DONE!! She's out and I can have the light on at night and maybe read or whatever I like. Yippee!! I feel like a real adult not one of the kids in a dormatory.








No comments: