Monday, July 26, 2010

* I LOVE MARKETS *

Hey everybody,

I visited a market on the weekend that was Vibrant, on a Picturesque tree lined street, Crowded, Tickled every Sense and best of all Didn't have anything like OUR STUFF!! I'm still buzzing with pleasure and excitement thinking about it..... I HAVE TO apply to have a stall there for later in the year. (When I get approved to have a stall -I'll let you know all about it.)
A perfect, little niche for Edie & Bup to expand and conquer the world....one market at a time!

In the mean time, we are busy writing lists, designing and sewing our little fingers to the bone - for we are going to embark on our first interstate market in Melbourne. Its on 28th of August from 10am-3pm. It has become quite a community event. The market, to be precise is at Taralye Kindergarten, 137 Blackburn Road, Blackburn.
Come and visit us there and have an enjoyable, family fun day eating gorgeous Food, patting animals in the Nursery, grooving to some Live Entertainment, Free activities and maybe a jump on the Jumpy castle. Sounds good, Eh.
Back to my wonderful sewing machine!
Talk soon - Bye for now

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Love it darl, just love it.... and wow another place to set up shop... can't wait, I will have to visit when you do...
hugs Dawn x x x